Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Round 2...ding ding!

"One's own thought is one's world. What a person thinks is what he becomes"
~Maitri Upanishads

Hey everybody! I'm still here! I spent the last week and half helping Daughter move and get settled in. Between that and work, I've been "BUZY"...lol! Having a ball though and Lovin life!

I finished up the first round of Chalean Extreme Sunday. Exercise wise, I've been right on track, diet wise...err, not so good. With running around so much I found myself unprepared and did the grab and go convenience thingy no-no. Had a bad week and half there.... OOPS

BUT, on a positive note, I started round 2 of Chalean Extreme yesterday. Back to Burn circuit 1 yesterday morning bright and early. I was really able to bump up the weights compared to where I was the first go around. Susan is also going to be doing another round with me. This time, however, we will be throwing Turbo Jam in the mix...yeah baby!

I've got my mind set on wearing something sexy... and tiny... this New Years Eve, so I've got to kick it up a notch....(or two..haha) Got to tighten up the diet and get to it!

Hope you all are doing wonderful! Sorry I was absent for so long!

~Linda

6 comments:

  1. glad you stay positive. i hate it when i mess up. i was on bio identical hormones a while back and i am still not back to where i was before. its not a huge difference but i can feel it. since im still within the normal range or my height though, nobody wants to hear it. *complain complain*

    and you have a daughter old enough to move out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you gettin' into some sexy outfit by new years!

    woo hoo!

    nothing like a little black dress for motivation! love it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda.... It's been forever since I've been over here to visit your blog. I'm re-doing my blogroll today and I'm adding you! I hope you don't mind! This way I won't miss out on any more posts!!!

    As for the bad week of food.... DON'T STRESS! It's DONE! Now get back on the wagon and eat clean. No biggie... happens to everyone! :D
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that your daughter is settled. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey linda just stopping by to say hi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoping t see ore of your posts.I love your heading and your motherly characteristics.

    ReplyDelete