Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF!

Hey all! Most of you probably have a nice long holiday weekend off starting today. Hope you all have great ones. What fun do you have planned?

SR came over early this morning and we got our workout in. We did BC3. Whew, to me that one is the most difficult and challenging of the 3 in the Burn series. But I made it through without stopping. My shoulders were on "fiya"...lol Gonna be sore tomorrow.

After working out, I made my green protein shake, drank that then hopped in the shower to get ready for the day. Me and SR picked up our Moms to go to Trader joes and then out for lunch. Had to get another container of TJ's delicious Mediterranean Hummus. I am in love with that hummus! I also got a bag of blue chips to try. Never have tried them, so tonight's the night....lol. Oh and I got some nanners and a really beautiful Basil plant. This thing is huge and it was only $2.99...cheap! I am gonna make some marinara sauce Sunday and that fresh basil is gonna taste so good in it. Then we stopped to get some lunch. I got the spinach fruit plate with sliced grilled chicken. It was very fresh and good. Strawberries, pineapple, grapes, and walnuts....yum.

We are going to our neighbor's/Friend's house tonight for a BBQ swim party. We are very close to many of our neighbors and get together with them often. I am making a grilled corn salad with goat cheese. It is so delicious and healthy.

Tomorrow we are heading to Tucson for the KIM Country fest and fireworks show. Wont be back till Sunday afternoon.

I hope you all have a fantastic and safe weekend!

Keep it clean!
~Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! I hope you had a great holiday weekend! I wanted to stop by and thank you for the sweet words on my blog :) I can't wait to catch up on your blog posts and get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete